Wednesday, October 15, 2008

of being human...

i have always considered myself a strong person. when i want something, i know i will do everything to get it. when i have a goal, i know i will do everything to achieve it. when there is an obstacle ahead of me, i know i am always capable of overcoming it. when i set my mind on something, i know anything is possible. but then again, i am just human. i am no superhero. nor am i immortal. and as a human being i am aware that possibilities can only go as far as my mind can rationalize. i love to think and i certainly am a feeling person too. as what i always say, "i speak with my mind and feel with my heart." there may be a few times in my life when i made wrong decisions, but i am a person of character and because of this i have kept my head up high. i have learned to embrace the consequencs of my actions. each time i fell, i always stood up. and in all the times that i stood up i never looked down. yes life is but a wheel of fortune, sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. and i guess this is what keeps me grounded.....this is what makes me human.

1 comment:

Chrizelle said...

yes, that's our "KAYE"! Just always remember that when down moments pass your way, I will always be here.