Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my thoughts at 30... (taken from my friendster blog)

a day after my birthday, here's what's on my mind.....
on my boys.... tristan, jason and jim are the best reasons why life is as good as it is now. they're my inspiration, my fulfillment, my life.
on motherhood.... no one in this world can ever criticize me on how i raise my children, because i know i raise them the best way i know how. i have been through a lot, i have weathered so many storms in my life, and i know that when my children grow up they will not be like me, they will be better than me because that's how i raise them to be.
on jim... i could never be happier with anyone else than i am now with jim. he has taught me so many things that i would have never learned alone. he made me feel so loved that i can no longer imagine living my life without him.
on career.... it is always difficult to establish a career, but once you've worked hard for it, it will pay off, twice as much as the effort you've exerted.
on money... if it weren't for my struggles in life, i would have never known the value of money. it is always best when it is money earned from hard work.
on friends... there is a thin line that separates true friends from real friends, yet more often than not, we seem to regret this thinking that our real friends are always true. i have lots of real friends..... lots of them, but true friends... perhaps just a handful.
on life.... i don't seek to have a pat on the back for the life that i have lived so far, just the blessings that God has bestowed upon me for the past years are enough for me to realize that i have been doing a good job. i have nothing much to brag about the 30 years of my life, just the happiness and fulfillment that i have now.

No comments: