Tuesday, August 5, 2008

what is your greatest fear in life? (taken from my friendster blog)

my greatest fear in life is to wake up 1 day and not fear anything or anyone at all...i don't think life would be as meaningful as it is to me now had i not faced my fears...i don't think i would ever become the better person that i am now had i not learned to conquer my fears...i believe that life is an endless journey, and on this journey, fear is always a necessity...why do i believe so? perhaps it is because after all the fears that i have conquered in my journey called life, i have become i stronger person, ready to face any battle, ready to overcome any obstacle...i could not imagine life without nothing to fear...i think somehow, my fears have given my life direction...i would want to think that there are so many things that i fear, and as i conquer every single one of it, i feel victorious, and so i would never want to live a life without fearing anything or anyone, as it will only mean a life of failure...

No comments: